“All programs are tailored to the individual, no two smokers are the same”
Phone for a FREE 15 minute information session to discuss how I can help you.
Individual Programs consist of:
- 6 sessions with a Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- First Session: 75 min. Assessment and Individual Quit Plan established
- Subsequent Sessions: 30 min. Counselling and Support
- The program includes: Nicotine dependence assessment, carbon monoxide monitoring, lung age calculator, Quit Plan, individually tailored medication, education, support, strategies to cope with quitting and staying quit. Stop smoking medications (Nicotine Replacement Therapy), Champix and Zyban will be explained and recommendations made for the best possible outcome.
Types of Programs
- Casual Programs
- First session Cost $150.00
- Subsequent sessions Cost $75.00
- Prepaid Program of six sessions Total cost of $450
Pension and Concession card holders 10% discount
To book an appointment or make an enquiry:
Please contact Lyn Baucia by filling in the form below: